Warhol - 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths
Up to 1,674 Sq. Ft.
*Pricing and availability change daily. *Flexible lease terms available. *Deposit terms may vary based on credit screening.
Features & Amenities
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Floor Plans
- Two and Four Bedroom Penthouse Homes Available
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows with Panoramic City Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Stainless Steel Appliances and Breakfast Bars
- Custom Contemporary Kitchen Cabinets with Designer Backsplash
- Soaring 10'-13' Ceilings
- Plush Carpet in the Bedrooms
- Oversized Walk-In Closets
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer in Every Home
- Spa-Inspired Bathrooms with Private Stand-Up Showers and Soaking Tubs
- Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring and Ceramic Tile
- 300-1,200 sq.ft. Private Terraces with Stunning Views of Hermann Park and The Medical Center
Apartment: # 22417
Starting at: $3,420
Apartment: # 21217
Starting at: $3,150
Apartment: # 22217
Starting at: $3,300
Starting at $3,150
Have a question?
My experience here is amazing. I want to thank all the staff for being so hospitable and caring for us here. They respond very fast and keep things maintained very well. From the valet to the maintenance, even the cleaning staff who keep the floors and hallways cleaned are amazing. The manager is definitely always working very hard to make sure everyone is taken care of. We love it here.- A. Gonzalez
I absolutely LOVED living in Hanover Hermann Park. I work in the medical field so I love how easily accessible the medical center is, Hermann Park, Centennial Gardens, and the Zoo. Anytime I had concerns about my unit, the team was helpful in addressing them and making sure I was taken care of. I enjoyed the amazing gym and the beautiful view of the pool and 288 from my balcony. I recommend this place to anyone that can afford it and want the high rise experience.- J. Bailey
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.